Bangalore or Bengaluru being the capital of Karnataka and being the most fast progressing cities in India, it has become a hub for a large number of IT companies and training institutes too. That is why at BACentric we provide the business analyst training in Bangalore in various areas like Marathahalli, Jayanagar, Whitefield, Electronic City, Indiranagar and Koramangla.
With our Business Analyst training course in Bangalore you get cutting edge skills in technology. Our training will fast track your career growth as the training relates directly to career opportunities in software development, project management, data security, IT management, etc.
When you enroll in Business Analyst course in Bangalore, you’ll delve into the role and responsibilities of the business analyst (BA) – the communication link between all business areas and a critical player in project success.
Learn techniques for ensuring project success every step of the way-from identifying and analyzing potential projects to making sure that the final project product meets the requirements you identified.
Through hands-on exercises, you’ll learn to define the scope of work and master requirements-gathering techniques that will work for a variety of projects and audiences. You’ll consider the unique needs of customers, stakeholders, and the IT department as you work toward building, documenting, communicating, and managing requirements.
What you will learn in this Business Analyst training in Bangalore?
- Role and importance of a Business Analyst
- Vocabulary standards and business analysis practices through the use of the IIBA – A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK Guide)
- Plan BA requirements activities
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders, with an emphasis on interviews
- Analyze stated requirements, with an overview of modeling techniques
- Document requirements for different types of projects
- Verify and validate requirements
- Elements of requirements management and communication and the BA’s role in them
- Elements of solution verification and validation and possible BA roles
- Enterprise analysis: choosing appropriate projects
- Necessary competencies and best practices of BAs
- Waterfall, incremental, and agile lifecycles and how they change BA Practices Hands-On Exercises
- Identify Business Analysis Concepts and Activities in Your Organization
- Review a Vision and Scope Document
- Plan Requirements Activities for a Project
- How to Conduct an Interview
- Choose Elicitation Techniques
- How to draw Use Case Diagram
- Identify Models that Answer Key Questions
- Review a Requirements Document
- Determine the Impact of a Proposed Change to a Requirements Set
- Write a Test Case Using a Use Case
- Walk Through the Steps of Enterprise Analysis for a Project
- Develop a Personal Action Plan to Improve Your BA Skills or Environment